Friday, November 27, 2015

How To Attract Success


“Everything that you want in your life is right at your fingertips”
Recently, I had an opportunity to serve with the Bea Gaddy organization which provides food to thousands of needy and homeless families in the Baltimore metro area.  Their biggest event comes on Thanksgiving where hundreds of volunteers sign up to help them with their cause.  Interestingly enough, I was looking for an event where I could in some way provide services to those less fortunate.  Now I had heard about an event at my church where they were going to be feeding needy families but I thought I missed the opportunity to sign up for it.  Needless to say, I was devastated because I really wanted to help.  However, an interesting thing happened, the Sunday after I thought the event was over I discovered the event hadn’t even began.  They were recruiting volunteers for the Bea Gaddy organization for Thanksgiving which had not even occurred as of yet.  I sincerely believe this was the Law of Attraction working in my life and that I was drawing that energy to me.  I believe the Law of Attraction works with everything we do including for both our personal and professional endeavors.

You see, whatever you focus on is what you draw into your life.  Have you ever sat and thought about someone and they suddenly called you on the phone?  It’s really no coincidence.  You were focused on them and they received your signal and decided to give you a call.  Your thoughts are like magnets.  With each thought, you are creating some type of energy.  Other people then pick up on that energy.

That’s why it’s so important to be careful what you focus on because if it’s something you really don’t want to happen, then you do the opposite of your intentions.  For example, people focus on their “lack” of money rather than their “abundance” of it and wonder why they’re always broke.  They focus on their “lack” of having a relationship rather than focusing on receiving an “abundance” of them.  It’s really about where you put your thoughts and choose to focus that can make or break your dreams or desires.

Well, you may say how do I make changes to attract the life I want?  First, just become aware of every time you have a thought that isn’t in line with your attentions.  As long as you are aware of it, you can choose to think another thought that is in line with your attentions.  Next, practice as many times as possible being able to substitute a negative thought with one which is positive.  For example, when you have a bad day, think about what can make it better or good things that have happened that day.  Choose to focus on the lessons you learned that day and the experiences you gained.  It really makes a difference and changes your entire outlook which in turn draws better energy to you.

The Law of Attraction works in so many ways and is instrumental in bringing you the success you want in your life.  No matter whether it’s relationships, money, career, business – it’s all working based on the energy you put out there.  If you put good energy out there, you’ll attract better energy back to you thereby drawing in the success you desire.  You are constantly creating the life you want and must choose to focus your energy in that direction.

Food for thought!

Thanks for reading!

Please contact me at info@liveloveaspire.com for more information on my life/health/wellness related coaching services.

No comments:

Post a Comment